Tangy banana ice cream is a refreshing dessert that is nutritious and yummy. It is a guilt-free sweet treat that nourishes the body while satisfying the sweet tooth.
About one and a half cups, for 3-4 small servings
2 large frozen bananas
juice from 1 or 2 tangerines or clementines to make 1/3 cup juice
1 1/2 Tbsp carob powder
- Juice the tangerines or clementines and measure out 1/3 cup juice. Pour into a food processor with the S blade.
- Add the carob powder to the food processor.
- Preferably, the bananas were cut into chunks before they were put into the freezer. If not, cut the frozen bananas into medium-size pieces. Add the banana pieces to the food processor.
- Process the ingredients until smooth. Process the mixture quickly so that it doesn’t melt. You might need to stir by hand to mix in all the juice and carob powder.
- Spoon into dishes and serve immediately! Yumtritious!